Senior/Lead Front-End Developer @ Reply
2017 - present / Milan, Italy
- Development of e-commerce websites on SAP Commerce.
- Work as a Team/Tech lead inside the front-end team. Analyzing, developing and reviewing tasks.
- Weekly meetings with UI/UX teams in order to define and ensure user experience and relative feasibility on the e-commerce platform.
- Work closely with Customers, Business Analysts, and team members to understand business requirements in order to develop the best technical solution.
Front-End Developer @ Infodue
2015 - 2017 / Milan, Italy
- Development of e-commerce websites on SAP Hybris platform.
- All projects were responsive with a mobile-first approach.
- Tested sites on different browsers and devices to ensure cross compatibility.
- Designed and developed editorial components on the back-end platform.
- Daily meetings with the team following Agile methodology.
Full Stack Developer @ Infodue
2008 - 2015 / Milan, Italy
- Developed and maintained code for a set of intranet web applications for an energy company.
- Coordinated the activities within the web team as Tech Lead.
- Communicated and collaborated with multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, analysts and clients for technical and functional requirements.
- Web applications developed on the J2EE platform, the MVC framework used was Apache Struts (MVC). The presentation layer has been implemented with JSP and JSTL.